What is RECIT?
The acronym “RÉCIT” means “A network of
REsource people for the development of
Information and communication
According to the Ministry of Education, each school board appoints a resource person to facilitate its local RÉCIT service at the elementary and secondary levels. Facilitators provide ICT training and support for teachers and help them test and carry out learning projects with students.
RECIT is a network of professionals at both the regional and the provincial levels. Read more about the RÉCIT Ministry Orientations here.
- Training and professional development of teachers in the use of ICT for the classroom in accordance with the QEP
- Guidance and support of teachers developing and carrying out local educational projects
- Technology watch
- Innovation and experimentation
- Collaboration to foster the provincial network (LEARNing Communities-RÉCIT)
I am Craig Bullett, the RECIT Education Consultant for the ESSB.
Some of you know me as the videoconference and technology coordinator for the CLC Initiative across Quebec. For 4 years, I have had the pleasure of working with New Carlisle CLC, Gaspe Tri-School CLC, Grosse Ilsle/Entry Island CLC , Baie Comeau CLC , New Richmond CLC, and Metis Beach CLC. I look forward to working more closely with all ESSB schools and to providing support with the integration of information and communication technologies.
Feel free to contact me:
Skype name: RECIT-ESSB
Want to learn more about RECIT?
- Central Quebec School Board
- Eastern Townships School Board
- English Montreal School Board
- LEARN Quebec (provincial)
- Lester B. Pearson School Board
- New Frontiers School Board
- Riverside School Board
- Sir Wilfred Laurier School Board
- Western Quebec School Board
About Eastern Shores School Board
View Eastern Shores School Board in a larger map